NMC Retaining Wall Project: Looking for Your Opinion on Masonry Block Color
NMC will be installing a new retaining wall in the 800 block of the townhouses this winter.
The $67,000 project was approved by the NMC Board of Directors at the January 4, 2018 meeting.
The existing two tier wooden timber retaining wall will be replaced by a two tier concrete masonry block retaining wall.
The masonry block that will be used comes in four different color schemes.
NMC RESIDENTS are invited to:
- Come see a sample masonry block
- Review masonry block color options
- Express your color preference for the block to be used at this 800’s townhouse project
To do this, please drop by the NMC Clubhouse from:
- 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, January 28
- 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. on thursday, February 1 (prior to the NMC Board meeting where a final masonry color selection will be approved)
Questions or comments on this retaining wall project can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org